Monday, August 13, 2007

Lots going down at Cropredy 2007


Here I am at MY festival "Floppyport" - I must get signwriters who can spell next year - Fairport indeed! Like the new shirt? Fishwick Street - only the best. Ben Churchill of course, seam down the back and lots of buttons.


Family snapshot by drunken photogeezer.


Mmmm 6X - a pint too far for ME perhaps?



I was trying to watch Lulu who was just fantastic, but this other woman kept staring at me...


Exhausted after all the excitement....


Then this blury bloke grabbed me and tried to feed me Scrumpy Jack - come on mate I'm a bitter man!


Eventually he agreed to leave me be if he and his mate could have a photo of themselves with ME and me Mum. Blimey its hard work being famous.

Peace Love & Hangovers
Floppy 8-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home