Friday, September 12, 2008

Floppy's Electric Picnic 2008 - Episode 1

Hi everybody! This year I invited 30000 of my best party friends (sorry if I missed you out - maybe next year) to a giant 3 day Electric Picnic in Ireland. We went over the sea in Floppy's Mobile (and now floating) Palace and we had a smashing time - until it poured with rain and half the site burnt down - AT THE SAME TIME! Read on.


















First we went on a big cruise liner to MY favourite city - Dublin - It was an easy crossing but I found I had to spend a lot of time hanging over the side.... Just kidding I was just practising Assembling in case we needed to when the ship sank.












First job when we got there was to get the Mobile Palace tarted up:











Good job eh? Even got MY famous greeting Peace Love on it (they got it the wrong way around though - then they said it was left hand drive - huh?)

As usual the paparazzi were out in force, poking big lenses in my face.










Soon got rid of this one (just before I nearly hit him) when I pointed out my security dude coming to get him (that guy in the distance...)










After that I had STRONG WORDS with my minder bloke before carrying on into episode 2....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home