Saturday, September 13, 2008

Floppy's Electric Picnic 2008 - Episode 3 - Take that!





















Hello darlings! Do you like my boa? Actually I robbed it from Elton's wardrobe before I left after his last party - he'll be livid when he sees this!











Here's a chap with taste this is Chris rob pressing the wool.




















... see he gave me his card.


















Some people say The Picnic is really peaceful, but I seemed to find any trouble that might be going - these 4 made it clear I wasn't welcome and what they might do if I upset them....
















Security came and sorted me out - thanks geezer.



10 minutes later and it all kicked off again - as reported here by a rather drunken paperazzi
































I used some of my egg fu yong moves...
















... which kept them at bay for a moment....
















... but to no avail - ouch!

















No matter - I was soon on the mend and back amongst my adoring fans - the price of fame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home