Saturday, September 13, 2008

Floppy's Electric Picnic 2008 - Episode 4 - Dreams or Nightmares?

After all that excitement I was ready to have some FUN - hey - isn't that..... Elvis??????
















Well I know who this is - we went to see MY Unthanks and I was right at the front- I had such a nice smile and a wave from Becky and Rachael and at the end they dedicated the last song to Mr Floppy - ME! WhoooooHoo!

















We went to a top restaurant to celebrate but there was this - this - I can't speak for the HORROR of it....




















It was too much for me....


















When I came round it had started raining - Irish rain - lots of it. Now I don't do rain - I do have the GEAR - the best festival poncho and real wellies and all that - but it's cooler to stay dry, so off I went back to the Mobile Palace - only to find that the festival was on fire! The giant tower was in flames - there were bonfires everywhere and even logs stuck in the ground were on fire - FIRE!






















































Next thing I knew I was back in Dublin and this strange light.....

















Was it all a dream...................

................ No! Because I have had a MySPace message from My Unthanks to say how nice it was to see me again - so I must have been there ........
.......................aaaaaaaaaaargh! What's that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home